Thursday, November 6, 2014

getting older

I'm always looking for paper to jot down something. A phone number. A grocery list. A scheduling reminder. A to-do list. And pretty little things make me smile. So I combined my practical need for paper, and my aesthetic need for beauty, into one sweet little covered note pad. 

Now I can leave one of these by the phone, and have a little eye candy around, hiding all the details that my aging brain can no longer hold by itself. 
I have just six of these, all with different designs, for sale at the RCS PTO Holiday Bazaar on 11/8/14, from 10:00-3:00, at the RCS Middle School. Come on out for it!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

gamallyaney said...

Titanium ore and other minerals from mining - TIT N'
In stiletto titanium hammer the 1950s, apple watch aluminum vs titanium the CASTAL titanium white dominus ROCK family first settled in Sedona. titanium nose hoop The first titanium rod in femur complications copper mining site was built in the