Sunday, November 2, 2014

mini sweet treats

Some things just make me happy inside. Snail mail with a hand written address. Freshly washed sheets, still warm from the dryer. Days when there is no bickering between my girls. These things cause little bubbles of joy inside that put a smile on my face.

And these little cuties do the same thing! Every time I see them, I grin from ear to ear. Rudolph hides snack sized Hershy bars. And Santa's coat conceals snack sized Kit Kats!

Now that they are all finished, I can enjoy them. But putting them together required tweezers. And tiny dots of glue. And precision. Ugh!!! Any craft that requires a pair of tweezers can drive me nuts! 

But the end results were sure worth all the frustration, and sticky fingers, and the fact that, for days, I was finding tiny black circles all over the floor. 

But look how sweet they look all ready for the RCS PTO Holiday Bazaar! I'd make a bunch of them again, in a heartbeat!

Happy stamping!

No comments: