Friday, May 2, 2014

copy cat

Ever since I saw this card on Pinterest, I have been dying to get Stampin' Up's Pleasant Poppies stamp!

http://hlkdownstairsdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/04/pleasant-poppies.html

I finally got around to purchasing the stamp and just had to make my own version. Granted, I only changed up the greeting, ribbon type and mat color, but it's still a bit different!

I can see myself using this stamp in so many ways! Embossing it with embossing powder makes coloring it in so easy!



The embossing helps to contain the color inside the lines, so even if you are a messy artist, like I am, the results are gorgeous! I was surprised that the Crumb Cake card stock took the color so well! And the white outline really makes the color pop off of the page!

Happy stamping!

No comments: