Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a humongous heart

Although I am my parent's firstborn, they had a baby before I came into the world. His name was Niki. I loved to cover him up with a blanket and read my favorite books to him. He let me snuggle up and nap with him. I told him all my most precious secrets, and he always patiently listened to my troubles. I knew that he wouldn't tell a soul. We grew up together as the best of friends! And he was a Siberian Husky. Niki was my parent's first baby. Growing up with a dog was the best experience! I was a dog lover from the day I came home from the hospital. My girls are also dog lovers. Our dog, Remy, does not lack for love. Or treats! He is highly motivated by food. Just the word, "Treat!" has him running back into the house, makes him drool, and cock his head to the side in the way that all dog owners melt for. 

I've been going crazy prepping for a craft sale. I've been making stocking stuffers filled with treats for good little boys and girls. But I couldn't leave out man's best friends!
Skinny little cellophane bags filled with Remy's favorite kibble! Now Fido's stocking can have a cute little package filled with yumminess! 

If dogs wag their tails with their hearts, Remy's heart must me huge! His entire body shakes from the force of his wagging tail! Dogs are family to us, so a Christmas treat for dogs was a no  brainer for me. 

Happy stamping!


No comments: