Wednesday, April 23, 2014

big girl crafting panties required

Oh happy day! I am in love with this sweet, spring project! It's totally decorative and has no purpose, other than to make me smile! And smile I do, every time I walk by this little beauty.  

Admittedly, making this was a bit futzy. Please don't ask me how many times I let a few choice words fly while making it. (I blush.) But having made one, and worked out the kinks, I can't wait to make another!

In fact, I love this cutie so much, I decided to use it as a 3D project for my upcoming Stamp Camp! I know that the ladies will fall in love with it, just as I have. 

I hope that they bring their A crafting game, and wear their big girl crafting panties. Maybe then only a few explicatives will fly! ; ) 

And if you happen to be attending Stamp Camp, don't forget to bring the secret ingredient! The 4 1/4" circular lid from a canister of Progresso bread crumbs! 

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this... can you let me know how to make it because i would love to use something like this as favors at my wedding in June.