Sunday, April 13, 2014

twisting it up!

I'm getting ready to host another Stamp Camp! This is a good thing for so many reasons.

1. It forces me to make time to craft. 
2. I get to catch up with people I don't get to see that often.
3. It gives me a "valid" excuse to browse Pinterest for hours with no guilt!

Most of the time I use Pinterest to get new ideas. To find a jumping off place for my own creativity. To discover new color combinations. But sometimes I come across a card that is so beautiful, that I must make one just like it. Here is one such card:

http://jen-icreate.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-birthday-to-my-aunt.html

And here's my own twist on it! I changed the layout, but kept the colors and stamping. 

I think that my Stamp Campers are going to love making this card!

Happy stamping!


2 comments:

Rose said...

I can't wait until Stamp Camp!

Jodi said...

I can't wait either!