Monday, August 19, 2013

Love in code

I was contacted by a customer looking for a very special card. She and her cousin have a unique way of communicating the love that they share. They don't say, "I love you." They say, "Yadda yadda!" Well, trying to find a card that uses their phrase is impossible! Unless, of course, you know me. So she explained what she was looking for. I worked with her and this is what we came up with!

My Cricut came in handy for the die cut letters. Using hearts for a couple of the letter a's reinforces the love theme of the card. And I used purple, blue and green because I didn't want it to be sickly sweet, or feel like a Valentine card with too much pink and red. 

Sometimes you want to send a message to someone that is unique to your relationship. Finding a Hallmark card that works is difficult in those situations. Keep me in mind! I'm happy to work with you to help you say just the right thing! 

Happy stamping!

No comments: