Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year (according to me, anyway)

We are counting down the days until the first day of school. The kids, with disappointment. They don't want summer to end. But I'm counting down the days with excitement! Not only because the kids will be going back yo school, but because fall is my favorite time of year!

The days have that cool, crisp edge to them. Apple picking starts, my kitchen starts to smell like freshly baked bread and cinnamon, stews bubble on the stove, cozy sweaters come out of storage! Ahh, and our schedule, while busy, is at least somewhat predictable. 

So with fall in mind, I crafted a couple of cards using acrylic blocks as background stamps!


And I dug out some embellishments I had forgotten about. 

Watercolor paper helped mr achieve the messy look I was going for. 

Lots of color splashes, and another embellishment. 

Happy stamping!

No comments: