Saturday, August 3, 2013

Custom made

I've begun a new endeavor! I know a very crafty (She crotchets the coolest, unique hats. Think unicorns for little girls, and knight helmets for courageous guys!) lady who was looking for the perfect card for her best friend. Her friend was finally pregnant! The new baby is much longed for, and my friend wanted an extra special way to congratulate the new parents-to-be. 

So she contacted me and we discussed exactly what she was looking for in a card. She browsed through my blog and let me know what techniques and looks caught her eye. I combined all of that, and came up with this!

I sent my friend a few pictures so that she could see what I had done. Thank goodness, she loved the card! Of course, if she hadn't, I would have worked with her until she was happy with the new card. 

So now I'll pack up this little beauty with an envelope and she can send it to her friend! If you'd like a custom made creation, contact me. I'd love to work with you!

Happy stamping!

No comments: