Thursday, August 22, 2013

Note cards and gift holder

I've had some super cute patterned paper for years. I bought it for scrapbooking, but never used it. I thought that it was about time to put it to good use!

I needed a little gift, something with a personal touch, for a dear woman in my life. So I decided to make a set of note cards and envelopes. Because it was a gift, I had to come up with a cute little note card holder too!

The cards are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", not a typical card size. So I made matching envelopes too! I can't wait to give them away!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

Looks like a clean and simple card holder. Nice. Would you please post a tutorial or the dimensions?

Jodi said...

Scrappin Sisters! I'm so sorry! I just noticed your comment. Boy, if my head was screwed on straight, imagine what I could accomplish!

Here is a tutorial to a similar card holder. I have since given mine away as a gift, and unfortunately, don't have the dimensions written down anywhere. Hope that this helps!


http://limedoodledesign.com/2011/03/card-folder-tutorial/