Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas time is here

First, let me say, it's good to be back blogging! Between my new job, taxiing the girls, putting dinner on the table, and coordinating the schedules of two very busy teenagers, the breath of creativity had been blown out. By the time everything was done, and everyone was home for the night, I had nothing left. I was just a lump on the couch, falling asleep there before I could drag my tired body into my own bed!

Thankfully, at the very last minute, I decided to do a craft fair! And I was woefully low on Christmas cards. So I made myself get to work! I browsed my favorite Pinterest boards for some Christmas inspiration, turned up the Christmas tunes, and got to creating! 

I am in love with this card! The colors, it's simplicity, and how in person, the card looks like it's made of leather thanks to the paper piercing!

I combined the piercing with a bit of dotting with a marker for a touch of whimsy. I'm so happy with the results!

I know some of you out there can't stand anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but, as a crafter, I love Christmas even before Halloween! 

Happy stamping!

No comments: