Sunday, September 22, 2013

Custom order 50th anniversary

Lately, I have been super busy working on my favorite kinds of projects. Custom orders! I know how frustrating it can be to make a trip to the drug store to find that perfect card that says just the right thing, in just the right way, for that very special someone, only to be utterly let down when what you were thinking of doesn't exist. (I'm pretty sure that was a run on sentence, but because I'm not being graded on my blog, I'm gonna let it slide. Ok? Ok!)

A customer needed a 50th anniversary card and a cookie cutter, mass produced card just wasn't going to cut it. Fifty years together is sadly, practically unheard of these days. It's an amazing accomplishment and the occasion needed a very special, one of a kind, card. To make it 50 years, a couple needs lots and lots of love (and elbow grease), so I decided to use (yup, you guessed it!) Perfectly Preserved! Are you sick of this stamp set yet? Hearts overflowing and spilling out of a jar feels like fifty years of love to me. 

Of course a card celebrating a golden anniversary needed a golden touch! So I heat embossed some gold embossing powder onto card stock and used a circle punch. A subtle, classy touch!

Happy stamping!

No comments: