Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flowers and pearls

I've been on a punch kick lately. So much so that I've had to get out the old aluminum foil to sharpen many of my punches! I've also been using a lot of pearls too. Sometimes they are just what a project needs to take it to the next level. 
This card is a perfect example of that. Before the pearls, I thought that the card was finished. I loved the cute window for the sentiment. Riding Hood Red was just the right pairing for So Saffron. My flower punches helped me pull this together in just a few minutes. 

But something wasn't sitting well with me. I'd walk away, and come back to it a few minutes later and the card just felt flat. Dull. Even boring! Then it hit me. Pearls! And they made all things right in my world. Well, not really. But I was happy with my card! ; )

Happy stamping!

No comments: