Thursday, September 26, 2013

Custom order Halloween

I love opening Facebook and finding a message from someone looking for a custom order card! Now, multiply that by six, and you can imagine my excitement! 

There is something so satisfying in meeting a need; creating the perfect little piece of art; making someone's day. 

And when I work with a customer on a custom order, all of those things happen!

My friend needed a bunch of not-so-scary Halloween cards. No witches, ghosts, or ghouls. So I went with pumpkins and adorable owls. 

Aren't they just precious? 

Lots of paper piecing can be a bit tedious (especially those eensy, weeny, tiny black pupils on those owls!), but the results are phenomenal! 

I'm certain that the children receiving these cards will love them just as much as I do!

Happy stamping!

No comments: