Thursday, September 5, 2013

Custom orders

I love filling special orders! I was asked for some thank you, sympathy, and friendship cards by a customer. So I got right to work today and cranked a bunch out! Nine cards for my customer, and one for me.
I borrowed a tried and true layout for the thank you cards. I love making the background paper with the water misting technique I blogged about here:
http://www.somethingaboutstamping.blogspot.com/2013/07/making-mess.html

For me, sympathy cards are tricky. I try to keep them clean and simple.

And I had some fun with the friendship cards! My customer doesn't like coming up with what to write on the inside of a card, so I stamped some simple friendship verses inside these, but forgot to take a picture of them!

Don't forget that I'd love to work with YOU on a custom order! Leave a comment and we can work out the details.

Happy stamping!

No comments: